vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gps The Movie

Default Gps The Movie

Just received this little tidbit of info about the new DVD for those who participated in the game.

Family & Friends & GPS Gamers,

Our movie, "GPS" comes out on DVD on March 31st. You can now pre-order it at:
    www.gpsthemovie.com

Shipping is FREE and you can save $5 on our website if you solve a puzzle! Find out more on our website

Feel free to spread the word and thank you for your ongoing support.

The DVD has over 2 hours of bonus features. We hope you enjoy it.

If you have questions, please email me!

Cheers,

Eric Colley & Hallie Shepherd
    eric@gpsthegame.com
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

The ante up with solving the puzzle for the $5 off and free shipping is about $20. I wonder what it will be at Walmart?

Wal mart is evil, so probably $50
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Wal mart is evil, so probably $50
    Don't you get a discount? Or do employees pay a larger Mark Up?? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Don't you get a discount? Or do employees pay a larger Mark Up?? LOL
    Employees get a 10% discount (in Maine - 5% after taxes). But RULOST2? can retire in 6 months, and then she gets the discount card for life.

But many employees get a a better discount, as employee theft at WalMart is HUGE!

Get out of town - I thought that was why Ekidokai was there???!!! Having worked in loss prevention that is ridiculous. But, it's all what you want to put into loss prevention.

Glad the little lady will be retiring soon.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Employees get a 10% discount (in Maine - 5% after taxes). But RULOST2? can retire in 6 months, and then she gets the discount card for life.

But many employees get a a better discount, as employee theft at WalMart is HUGE!
    Get out of town - I thought that was why Ekidokai was there???!!! Having worked in loss prevention that is ridiculous. But, it's all what you want to put into loss prevention.

Glad the little lady will be retiring soon.
    Well you know, stealing from the devil ain't necessarily bad.

In order for her to get that lifetime discount card she would have had to been there a very long time. Only one way to have been able to do that, the computer based learning / brain washing must have taken hold on her. So, I suspect even if she can retire she wont.

Now before the hate mail starts. I'm just kidding! Or am I? I have to be careful Duke geocaches.

Seriously though. I have been searching and there is no information in the system about GPS the Movie that I can find yet. But it is still early. I have sent the powers that be a note about it.

In order for her to get that lifetime discount card she would have had to been there a very long time. Only one way to have been able to do that, the computer based learning / brain washing must have taken hold on her. So, I suspect even if she can retire she wont.

Now before the hate mail starts. I'm just kidding! Or am I? I have to be careful Duke geocaches.

Seriously though. I have been searching and there is no information in the system about GPS the Movie that I can find yet. But it is still early. I have sent the powers that be a note about it.
    Perhaps if the employee discount is right you should take a group order for all of us............of course they would wonder why you were buying all these movies - but ya, have a big family for Christmas don't cha?!

Perhaps if the employee discount is right you should take a group order for all of us............of course they would wonder why you were buying all these movies - but ya, have a big family for Christmas don't cha?!
    Yes I do. Good thinking.

So... If we steal from you it's OK?

Actually, it only takes 15 years to reach "retired" status. And she does it because she enjoys what she does.