vb:literal>

Thread: Geocaching Tournament MA - August

Default Geocaching Tournament MA - August

For those of you who who love competition - may be from down South (closer to the venue) - may not be into camping or whatever other type of event may be posted in ME for the weekend - check out this event. Summer is short and there is a lot to do. But surely something to appeal to anyone and everyone!

Hosted by Team Dilemma, who as a group have heartily supported Maine Events........it sure sounds like a great time. In addition - I see some folks have posted already they are looking to hook up with folks to make up a team.............. So, if you don't have a team but would love to do it - check out the event page.

Team DeLorme has posted a will attend and I am sure if you put this on your watch list you may see some more familiar faces.

well, well, well,
    this is taking place in my hometown in some of my old stomping grounds. I doubt we'll participate, but I may have a few ideas for local knowledge cachers. Small world!
    They say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand. Oh Look! A chicken!

Quote Originally Posted by we3beans View Post
    well, well, well,
    this is taking place in my hometown in some of my old stomping grounds. I doubt we'll participate, but I may have a few ideas for local knowledge cachers. Small world!
    You know one of the hosts - met him at the Pirate Event......and he supported it too!