vb:literal>

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Maritime Mega July 10, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    I checked the closest available dates using this year instead of next and it comes to $363.00 USD. And the dates are spread out. You'd have to leave a few days before and return a few days after. That's this years prices with the exchange rate and the fuel charges and how things are going now. Who knows what will come by then.
    We've driven to the Halifax area several times, and have to say it's a nice ride. If you have the time, it's really better to drive than take a ferry/The Cat. We stayed at the Halifax KOA Campground, and really enjoyed it. (Hope the internet access is better now - we had to plug into a phone line and dial up to our "emergency" AOL account to get access.)

One year away today. Website 1.0 up and running www.maritimemega.com

We need to get 500 will attends on our own for gc.com to list this as a mega so that is our next task
    Make love not micros

I think we'll be heading to the other side of the country to geowoodstock in Seattle - too bad they are so close in dates to each other...

Quote Originally Posted by dragonflys View Post
    One year away today. Website 1.0 up and running www.maritimemega.com

We need to get 500 will attends on our own for gc.com to list this as a mega so that is our next task
    soooo I don't see where to post a will attend on the site??
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamHorwich View Post
    I think we'll be heading to the other side of the country to geowoodstock in Seattle - too bad they are so close in dates to each other...
    Unless you're crazy and want to do them both back to back - the bi-coastal mega as Maniac1957 calls it. Fly to Seattle before GW, attend, fly to NS on Wednesday, attend, bum a ride home with a friend

Ok!! Sounds fun........ question I have is this. It's a one day event...and hopefully a Mega Event.. So how long do you think you'd have to stand in line to sign the log at Canada's first geocache. I think I'd bring replacement logs along
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Talking a good friend and driver

Quote Originally Posted by kayakerinme View Post
    Unless you're crazy and want to do them both back to back - the bi-coastal mega as Maniac1957 calls it. Fly to Seattle before GW, attend, fly to NS on Wednesday, attend, bum a ride home with a friend
    I guess I should drop you off at the airport in Portland so that I can have the keys to the Honda for the ride to Nova Scotia.

Attending one is better than missing both of them.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

What would keep someone away from this Mega = a God-daughter's wedding in NJ I love NS and was planning on attending. Bummer!

Quote Originally Posted by kayakerinme View Post
    I think that's a darn good idea. If you are taking time off to hit Seattle, may as well pad the vacation a couple of days extra...

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    What would keep someone away from this Mega = a God-daughter's wedding in NJ I love NS and was planning on attending. Bummer!
    Sheesh! I commiserate! We love NS - my grandmother came from there as well - and we had hoped to make this event. But latest estimates are that we'll be in Illinois when our #1 son FINALLY gets out of school and gets his PHD...