vb:literal>

Thread: Article in today’s Sun Journal

Hybrid View

Default Article in today’s Sun Journal

Shoeing event on Androscoggin Land Trust land in West Bowdoin

Nice article about geocachers and land trust working together, with history of the area. We want to thank Kacky for all the work she does with the Androscoggin Land Trust. We had a great time at the event and were surprised at the number of new cachers that came. Jake took the picture used inthe article and it shows most of the people. It was a great turn out.

http://www.sunjournal.com/story/3095...in_geocaching/

TR thanks for posting the link. Nice article and photo.

Default Nice going!

This really is the kind of activity we should all try to do and encourage. Kudos to Kacky for placing our game-sport-addiction in a positive light!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    This really is the kind of activity we should all try to do and encourage. Kudos to Kacky for placing our game-sport-addiction in a positive light!
    Dan, you are so right. We have a great group of environmentally conscious people who should be taking the lead in promoting fun, while at the same time respecting our world and passing this on to our youth. I feel most of us already do a good job of this, but much more could be done. Thanks Kacky for all you do.

Thumbs up Anything you can do...

Anything that we can do to help out, and promote responsible outdoor recreation is invaluable. TAT started to create a new caching "creed" with the Mount Agamenticus area, and now kacky, and a few others are taking up the cause with the ALT.

So let's all get out, and help support one of the CITO Events in your area. The National CITO weekend is May 2 and 3rd. And there are 2 CITO's already listed for Maine.

Thanks kacky, for the article, the good will it promoted and a fun morning with a whole crew of newbies. Do you know if any of them have gone on to make additional finds?
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Great job Kacky!!!
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.