vb:literal>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The JD Foundation's 1st annual fund raising yardsale.

Maybe V3 can make an appearance. We will definitely keep that date in mind.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Quote Originally Posted by Team V3 View Post
    Maybe V3 can make an appearance.
    We would love to see the whole V3 gang there....going to be lots of events and games going on besides the yardsale. Hope to see you ...

Vic - thanks for the visit today and the update. You will see me - may be a surprise when. You will get a call to bring the truck too for a pick up.

JD Foundation Yard Sale

May 22, 23, 24………………8 am – 4 pm

Antiques, furniture, household items, tools, sporting goods, clothes, toys, games, baby items, and much more.

Gift basket raffles, fifty/fifty raffle, JD Foundation t-shirts, ice cream, coffee and muffins.

Nature walks, bike rides, geocaching, kayak trips down the Piscatiquis River will be going on every day.

A Borestone Mt. hike will be held on Saturday at 10 am led by Patty Stephanek

Camping in our yard or nearby, camp fire every night, music by Blaine Burhoe and friends.

Gas grills for cooking, horse shoes, sewer hole, croquet

Contact Vic or Cheryl for more information at vic-biker@hotmail.com; cherlynn9582000@yahoo.com; or call 1-207-876-2295.

I am planning on being there at this time unless something changes. I should have my new hammock by then too. Look forward to the hike also.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I am planning on being there at this time unless something changes. I should have my new hammock by then too. Look forward to the hike also.
    Rick, thats sounds great, it's going to e a fun weekend. I have to get out some new caches. I know where I want to put them, now just have to find the time.

Who else is planning on camping for the weekend? Let me know as soon as you know for sure. Who wants to lead some newbies in caching 101? I'll have some family members here that have never cached before, but are anxious to go and I don't know how much time I'll have to lead them.

I will be making a trip to Lois-Ann's on Monday to pickup more yard sale items from her, if anyone else has anything left that I haven't already gotten please let me know. Hope to see lots of you at the sale sometime over the weekend, if not here camping with us at least swing by do a little caching, go on a hike, bike ride, kayak the river, or just hang out at the fire and enjoy some great people.

We're camping at Moosehead Family Campground over the weekend - we'll make an effort to swing by and check out the yard sale
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Who else is planning on camping for the weekend? Let me know as soon as you know for sure. Who wants to lead some newbies in caching 101? I'll have some family members here that have never cached before, but are anxious to go and I don't know how much time I'll have to lead them.

I'm not sure yet where I'll be hanging my hat. I'm waiting to hear from a friend who has a place near you to see if she will be around this weekend. I may end up staying overnight alone and if so, not sure I want to pitch my huge tent. It's all really up in the air for me; sorry. I do know that Dawn and I will both be there Saturday morning and we'll see what happens from there. Sorry to be all wishy washy.