vb:literal>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The JD Foundation's 1st annual fund raising yardsale.

Thumbs up So glad to hear...

Hope you raised a ton of money for the foundation. Wished I could have been there. Since next years GW date has changed, I will make the second annual yard sale. Assuming you do it again.
    Happy Trails!

Sounds like this was the place to be!

Anything left over?
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

I haven't had much time lately to check the site...just finished reading all the wonderful posts you guys wrote. We had a great sale to say the least, lots of geocachers stopping in to say hi, some even bringing things for us to sell, so good to see all your support. Just to tired to say much more at the moment....more to follow.

Default JD Foundation yard sale

Hi everyone, just wanted to let all of you that don't do facebook know that we will be doing another sale this coming weekend, the 25th and 26th. Abbot days is happening here this weekend and their committee has asked us to do a sale to help draw a crowd. This will not be as big a sale as Memorial Day was, but still will be a big sale with all new items. We will have the camp fire going evenings and have plenty of room for camping in the yard.Hope to see you there.

I wish we could make it out. Our schedules have been so hectic to make it anywhere really. I wish you both the best luck and hope the sun shines up your way.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

There is a slim chance I may be heading to Monson this weekend. If I do I will stop in.
    Blazing Troll

See you Sunday for sure!