Geocacher Halloween Party Tips
10. Don't use your address on the invitation, use coordinates instead. Send the wrong coords to the people you don't like.
9. Costume Tip: Make a papier-mache tree trunk with arm- and leg-holes. Attach $1 bills to the branches. You're a cache log.
8. Party game: Graveyard Cache-A-Thon! Provide shovels.
7. Costume Tip: Don't show up. Send all the others an e-mail asking them if they liked your DNF costume.
6. Costume Tip: Decorate a shirt with pictures of coffee cups and seabirds. You're a muggle.
5. Forget the fancy platters. Put everything into Tupperware.
4. Take a group into deep woods. Hold a seance for missing signal.
3. Scary Halloween Hayride: One driver and a wagonful of caching chronics shouting directions from their GPS maps.
2. Place some of the coordinates to the party in a mausoleum. That way, everyone has to decrypt the clue.
1. Costume Tip: Paint yourself yellow, close your eyes, wander around, lost ... you're an eTrex!