vb:literal>

Thread: Kennebec Rail Trail

Default Kennebec Rail Trail

I want to do some of the caches along this trail but don't want to walk the whole 6.5 miles each way! I've done some in the center of it and parked right near "Arret". (There was a nice man who lived near there who said it was okay). Now I want to go south and do Pinta, Nina etc. What's the best place to park for those? Then I want to do the "Fish the Kennebec" ones farther north. Where to park for those? This would be easier if we had bikes! Thanks for any info!
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

For Pinta, I would suggest you enter into James Street and then take a left onto Pit Street.... that curls you around to a large area to park and immediate access to the trail> Pinta is just south of that spot. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    For Pinta, I would suggest you enter into James Street and then take a left onto Pit Street.... that curls you around to a large area to park and immediate access to the trail> Pinta is just south of that spot. Enjoy!
    Thanks, Dan!
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows