vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cache or stash??

We thought the ammo can was the cache so when we opened it we were shocked. I thought it had to be a joke so on our way to turn it in, I took out the bags to see if there was a log underneath it all. Later on, Michellse (ltlindian) told me the cache was in tupperware so this was just some random "find".

Default Huh?

Yikes, what if I felt I was "coming down" with some medical issue, shingles, acne, acid reflux....and I found some medical pot, albeit not at a Rite-Aid? Then what, leave my medical condition untreated or....... Honey, where's the Iron Butterfly CD?
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Yikes, what if I felt I was "coming down" with some medical issue, shingles, acne, acid reflux....and I found some medical pot, albeit not at a Rite-Aid? Then what, leave my medical condition untreated or....... Honey, where's the Iron Butterfly CD?
    In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida baby!!!! You know, I work for hours, sometimes longer to sieze that kind of pot . Actually, last year we made up signs that say "Greetings! Your grass has been mowed by the Kennebec Valley Drug Task Force" They have a smiley face on them and we put the sign in the middle of the "farming" area. Shockingly, we have not gotten the laughs out of them that we expected. Mostly tears. Hmmmm.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Nice find - and right on, doing what you did! Two years ago, I found books, CDs, DVDs and Videos from a library in a burn pile/camp fire on a trail and called the PD. You just never know waht you are going to find.

The cemetary in Boothbay is very busy. Tried for the cache last weekend but it didn't feel right as there was a graveside service. Now with the drugs...wow, big business for such a little town.
    KymeeJay

Oh ya...I would have turned it in....sure.....Maybe it was a FTF prize

Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida baby!!!! You know, I work for hours, sometimes longer to sieze that kind of pot . Actually, last year we made up signs that say "Greetings! Your grass has been mowed by the Kennebec Valley Drug Task Force" They have a smiley face on them and we put the sign in the middle of the "farming" area. Shockingly, we have not gotten the laughs out of them that we expected. Mostly tears. Hmmmm.

Oh, and btw, I hope you put that much effort into finding real drugs