vb:literal>

Thread: Headidng out to GC1GJ8Xm No Minutes, No Seconds

Default Headidng out to GC1GJ8Xm No Minutes, No Seconds

It is only 1.5 miles from our house. Headed to son's girlfriends house and going in from there. Wish us luck!!

Only 2 geocachers have found it so far. I hope it is worth the trek into the deep woods of our back yard.
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

It will be. You get a special feeling at ground zero.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Oh man....! I was caching in Bradford/Corinth area today and almost headed in. But decided against it until the ground dries up a bit. The term "swampy" caught my eye. Wouldn't that have been a hoot to run into another cacher on that one!

Oooops......sorry.....I just looked and you were talking about another No Minutes, No Seconds

We did it!! Team Teebow 2 (Me, Cheryl), team teebow 3 (son Andrew) and his girlfriend whom we call Salamander (Samantha). It was great, fabulous and the adventure that many cachers look forward to. A long hike into the woods, a camo can hide and goodies to boot. Fabulous! There was snow as we got deeper into the woods and some marshy areas BUT there are plenty ways to get around or over those areas.

It was .90 from the girlfriends driveway.

I recommend this cache just for the trek into the woods. Its great to feel like you are in the middle of nowhere.

Thumbs up congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by team teebow View Post
    Its great to feel like you are in the middle of nowhere.
    ......even in your own backyard!

Congrats Team Teebow on the find. It is nice to see you back on the trails again.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Oh it feels so good to be sore from hunting for a geocache. Oh wait, maybe I am sore from the yard work I did yesterday? nah, I want to believe i am sore from the nice hike into the deep woods.
    Take the time to find this one. It really is worth it. There is no view at the end but the walk in is great. The direction that we went in was a great choice. We had to climb small mountains (hills), figure how to get down from ledges, saw huge rocks out in the middle of no where. Perfect place for a Rocky 2 cache. That is what I thought when I saw the rock. This rock at the smaller end was around 4 to 5 feet high and the other end was well tall. If I can figure how to post a picture I have a picture of my son on top and his 6 foot girlfriend standing below him.

Fabulous cache!!

Default I'll pass it along.

Quote Originally Posted by team teebow View Post
    Oh it feels so good to be sore from hunting for a geocache. Oh wait, maybe I am sore from the yard work I did yesterday? nah, I want to believe i am sore from the nice hike into the deep woods.
    Take the time to find this one. It really is worth it. There is no view at the end but the walk in is great. The direction that we went in was a great choice. We had to climb small mountains (hills), figure how to get down from ledges, saw huge rocks out in the middle of no where. Perfect place for a Rocky 2 cache. That is what I thought when I saw the rock. This rock at the smaller end was around 4 to 5 feet high and the other end was well tall. If I can figure how to post a picture I have a picture of my son on top and his 6 foot girlfriend standing below him.

Fabulous cache!!
    Our friends Suited Pair have been working hard to place good caches at each convergence point in Maine. They will get a real kick out of this. I'll pass it along.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

posted a few pictures on the cache page. Tried to get them uploaded here but error came through.