vb:literal>

Thread: Don't make FFJake mad!!!

Default Don't make FFJake mad!!!

So we went on a ATV/Caching trip yesterday. And I got to witness a rare event. Two FFers in their primal element.

In one corner, FFDave...

And in the other corner, FFJake...

So happend????

Jake got mad and picked up Dave and his ATV and chucked it off the bridge....

Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Talking Who knew!!

Jake always seems so mild mannered. Did he turn green and rip his shirt off after that last photo?
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Jake always seems so mild mannered. Did he turn green and rip his shirt off after that last photo?
    Yes actually he did, but he saw I was trying to take pictures and he smashed my camera. I was lucky to have saved the photos I did off of the memory stick so that other people could witness this event. I wish it would have worked though, the comotion had gotten the attention of Bigfoot, I saw him hiding in the bushes trying to get pictures of the elusive FFJake...

A real wolf in sheep's clothing that Jake... didn't know he had it in him!! Don't let that little devil fool you. If you don't believe me check out the horns!!
    How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?

... and no I didn't doctor the photo... those little beauties were hiding under his helmet.
    How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?

Quote Originally Posted by bgrffdave View Post
    ... and no I didn't doctor the photo... those little beauties were hiding under his helmet.
    Dave . . . that was my first thought . . . I thought "D@#!@ that Dave . . . he photoshopped horns on me . . . he might as well painted me all red and added a forked tail" . . . until I realized that my hair was probably pretty mussed up by day's end. Thanks for the laugh . . . it's a pretty funny photo.

Aaron . . . I can't see your photo. I'm guessing it might be a photo or link to something like photobucket which our website here at work doesn't show.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Aaron . . . I can't see your photo. I'm guessing it might be a photo or link to something like photobucket which our website here at work doesn't show.
    well, get a new job that allows you to browse the internet freely, sheesh... do i have to do all the thinking around here???