vb:literal>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RE: Be prepared to have your world rocked

Hybrid View

Default RE: Be prepared to have your world rocked

Yeah, the title says it all . . . mainly because I'm toying around with actually hosting an ATV Geocaching Jamboree of sorts.

I know coming from me, the Anti-Event Geocacher, this sounds a bit strange, but I figured there are several folks here who might like the idea of combining geocaching and ATVing together . . . and of course if this was an ORCA event I would add in camping and anyone would be more than welcome to hang out in the evening.

At this point I am simply dangling the idea out there to see if there is any bonafide interest in this idea . . . after all I'm not about to host an event for just me and one or two other people.

If you are interested in this idea let me know here . . . also does anyone have any ideas on possible places to ride where we could combine riding with caches?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I do not have an ATV but am allways up for some camping!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Yeah, the title says it all . . . mainly because I'm toying around with actually hosting an ATV Geocaching Jamboree of sorts.

I know coming from me, the Anti-Event Geocacher, this sounds a bit strange, but I figured there are several folks here who might like the idea of combining geocaching and ATVing together . . . and of course if this was an ORCA event I would add in camping and anyone would be more than welcome to hang out in the evening.

At this point I am simply dangling the idea out there to see if there is any bonafide interest in this idea . . . after all I'm not about to host an event for just me and one or two other people.

If you are interested in this idea let me know here . . . also does anyone have any ideas on possible places to ride where we could combine riding with caches?
    oooh oooh oooh!!! pick me pick me!! I'll go!!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Thumbs up Count me in....

No ATV, but I have a jeep so I don't need no stinkin' ATV!! Always up for some camping and caching. All depends when you pick for a date. Downeast would be good as well as the county. BTW who is this and what have you done with Jake Johnson?
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    No ATV, but I have a jeep so I don't need no stinkin' ATV!! Always up for some camping and caching. All depends when you pick for a date. Downeast would be good as well as the county. BTW who is this and what have you done with Jake Johnson?
    I actually stole his password, and I'm going to post the event in his name....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post

No ATV here either, but I hated missing the last ORCA event. Put me down as interested.

Besides, FFJ not only attending an event, but HOSTING it too? This could be a once in a lifetime experience.
    Any day caching is a good day.

I enjoyed the last ORCA event - will Jake take ~ urgh I mean make breakfast??? No ATV but maybe I can hitchhike in a Jeep??? Have tent will travel when possible.

We may be interested....racatv

Does that make 6???

or maybe 7?
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.