vb:literal>

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RE: Be prepared to have your world rocked

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    No ATV, but I have a jeep so I don't need no stinkin' ATV!! Always up for some camping and caching. All depends when you pick for a date. Downeast would be good as well as the county. BTW who is this and what have you done with Jake Johnson?

No ATV here either, but I hated missing the last ORCA event. Put me down as interested.

Besides, FFJ not only attending an event, but HOSTING it too? This could be a once in a lifetime experience.
    Any day caching is a good day.

I HAVE and ATV and I am interested. I have enjoyed finding a few caches on some of my ATV rides, including a few of Jakes!
    The trouble with doing nothing is that it is hard to know when you're finished.

Hey FFJake - I think your other BFD compadre has some thoughts.......... Looks like the numbers may be climbing. Have tent, 4 x 4 but no 4 wheeler but will travel, can cook and love to cache.........anything else required?

I haven't gone to a lot of events myself but this combo might suck me in!

Have you got any thoughts for an area Jake? ALinMaine & I did a fair amount of atv riding last summer but often didn't pay much attention to caches while we were out ... I know, I know... shame on us.

I'll have to compare what rides I did and maps I have against what there are for caches along the trails.
    How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?

Quote Originally Posted by bgrffdave View Post
    I haven't gone to a lot of events myself but this combo might suck me in!

Have you got any thoughts for an area Jake? ALinMaine & I did a fair amount of atv riding last summer but often didn't pay much attention to caches while we were out ... I know, I know... shame on us.

I'll have to compare what rides I did and maps I have against what there are for caches along the trails.
    If you have any ideas of a good location that could combine good riding, a place to camp and a fair number of trail side caches it would be appreciated . . . Duck Lake is one option with a few caches put out by Evil Homer on the way to Grand Lake Stream . . . maybe somewhere downeast . . . or in the County.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    If you have any ideas of a good location that could combine good riding, a place to camp and a fair number of trail side caches it would be appreciated . . . Duck Lake is one option with a few caches put out by Evil Homer on the way to Grand Lake Stream . . . maybe somewhere downeast . . . or in the County.
    the maine wilderness camps, the TL 2007 site, has access to ATV trails, and the Mattawamkeag wilderness camps (possible 2009 TL site) has access to trails too.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default Not many caches there

That would be the only down side for MWC. We have pretty much exhausted all the caches up there. But since it's more of an ATV event then that doesn't matter as much.
    Happy Trails!

That would be the only down side for MWC. We have pretty much exhausted all the caches up there. But since it's more of an ATV event then that doesn't matter as much.
    There are some new cachers in the area putting them out........and maybe with an event in the area they would do some more. MWC, when they were at the camper show, sounded real interested in knowing more about Geocaching too.

Don't worry Brad, I just got a bulk shipment of film canisters....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default Sweet!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Don't worry Brad, I just got a bulk shipment of film canisters....
    You just can throw them out every 528' along the access road then we will be all set.
    Happy Trails!