vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mapachi Hits the Century Mark!!

Thumbs up Mapachi Hits the Century Mark!!

I thought it was going to happen yesterday but no....only a mere 999. But today was the day when Patrick passed 1,000 finds! Great job by a great cacher and prolific cache hider. You've been a very welcome addition to the ranks of Maine geocachers from the very start, my friend. Congratulations on 1,000 finds. I'm willing to bet you smiled when you signed THAT log!!

Wow! Fantastic.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Default 1000 for the Master!

Pat insisted that an attorney needed to in attendance for his 1000th find and I hereby certify that not only is he a clever-hiding-birchbark-look-again-you-fool-caching maniac, he's also our friend and this gentle man gives back more then he takes. Glad to be along for this special moment!

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    I thought it was going to happen yesterday but no....only a mere 999. But today was the day when Patrick passed 1,000 finds! Great job by a great cacher and prolific cache hider. You've been a very welcome addition to the ranks of Maine geocachers from the very start, my friend. Congratulations on 1,000 finds. I'm willing to bet you smiled when you signed THAT log!!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Patrick, I have enjoyed doing your caches and still have a number of them left to do one of these days. It's been a real pleasure to have been a long for a few of your finds and to attended a few events together. Congratulations on a big achievement.

Congratulations my friend!! I know from conversations we have had that you remember most if not all of your finds. I am sure some have been BRUTAL and some have been those nice and easy G. R. C. I know that as a seeker of your hides many have given me Fits And Giggles!
    Thanks for all of your help and for all that you do for this game! I look forward to finding the twenty hides of yours I dont have and the new ones in the future!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Congratulations Patrick & Gail. We enjoy your caches, we have a lot left to find but we will get them. The creativity you put into your containers and cache pages makes them some of our favorites.
    Thanks for all you do, There's no stopping you now.

Default Congratulations..

Thanks Pat for adding so much to the game we all love and enjoy. Well done on getting to the 1k milestone. That was a big one for me. See you on the trails and at the events.
    Happy Trails!

Congratulations on 1000! Tell me, what one was your favorite?
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

WOW! That is a lot of caching. I have enjoyed finding your hards. Thank you for bringing so much to this sport. Well done.
    KymeeJay

I don't know how to go back and edit. That is hides not hards. Although some of them are hard hides, hmm.
    KymeeJay