vb:literal>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Bangor

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    I suppose you pass... A Dr. Who puzzle cache... that could be interesting, the possibilities would be endless. Maybe you could find a phone booth that looks like the Tardis, or maybe hide it behind a weeping angel statue...
    Sounds good in practice . . . but what if you blink?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

my favorite will always be tom baker
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Sounds good in practice . . . but what if you blink?
    don't blink!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    -- And do I have to die if I admit I prefer Tennant over Eccleston . . . although it took awhile for me to get used to the change? Incidentally, in 2010 there is an 11th Dr.
    Sorry Jake, I can't talk to you anymore.... and yeah, we will have to kill you.

I just can't get used to Tennant.... he's too goofy lookin. Eccleston was like McGyver/James Bond Tennant is more like The oldest hanson brother/papa smurf...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I can understand why Eccleston only did one season, he was worried about getting typecasted like Tom Baker did and I think if he did more he probably would have been since he fit the role so well.

Quote Originally Posted by drwhogrl View Post
    I can understand why Eccleston only did one season, he was worried about getting typecasted like Tom Baker did and I think if he did more he probably would have been since he fit the role so well.

yeah, but that would be one cool guy to be typecasted after!

hehe probably not good that this thread has turned into all Doctor Who...although I bet in England there are some Doctor Who related geocaches....

The Drinking Will Continue Until Morale Improves !!

Quote Originally Posted by brewmaine View Post

nice!

by the way, I say you at the brewfest in Augusta, I recognized the shirt, but every time I saw it I was just about the front of a beer line (and I wasn't getting out...) Then I would try to find you where I saw you last and you were gone... everything was kinda blurry that day...

A keyword search at gc.com comes up with only 3 caches when you search for Dr.Who, or 14 When you search for Tardis.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Yes It was a fun time but I was a bit disappointed its nothing like the brew fest in Portland that one is much more fun but I still had a good time I was kinda hoping to meet a few cachers there that had said they were going I guess my shirt is a give a way but I wore my geocaching hat in hopes one of you might see it so we chat.
    The Drinking Will Continue Until Morale Improves !!