vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kayaking Loon tops 500!!!

Thumbs up Kayaking Loon tops 500!!!

Yow!! Do I read things correctly that in the past few days you found 40 caches and soared right by the 500 mark? Well now, Lady, you do things in style. Congratulations on making that 500 find plateau! We're just going to have to invite you back down for dinner.....

Default 500!!

Congrats on your 500th find. A very nice milestone for sure.

And for all of the beautiful caches that you have placed also. Thanks!

Eustis here we come. See you again this Fall.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

congrats! what's the total mileage on those numbers???
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Congratulations! Which one was your favorite?
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Way to go!!! Congrats!!!!!

A special milestone - and summer is on it's way! I know each one was special in its own way! Here's to many more. Cache on - cache happy!

Very cool.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Default 500 Big Ones

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    Yow!! Do I read things correctly that in the past few days you found 40 caches and soared right by the 500 mark? Well now, Lady, you do things in style. Congratulations on making that 500 find plateau! We're just going to have to invite you back down for dinner.....

Yep, you read correctly! The trip to Orrington last summer helped a lot, I think I found 100 that week. And more caches being placed within striking distance of Eustis helps... And a couple of trips with IAMPAW helped (she caches from sunup until sundown...). I remember when I posted a message called "Kayaking Loon staggers up to her 100th cache" and everyone said "it will get easier" ... and it did, it is, it's great! We've rented a place in Eastbrook for a week late August so dinner in Orrington again is a possibility, I really enjoyed that last year!
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Default Favorite?

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    Congratulations! Which one was your favorite?
    Hmmmm. I'll need to think about that. We're off to Boston for a couple of days so I'll have lots of time to think about caching... and I may find a few there (very few...). I'll try to list some favorites when I get back. Cache on!
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Congratulations Jean on a big accomplishment, especially for some one that lives where you do. Having a great chauffeur doesn't hurt either.