vb:literal>

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Pet peeves

Smile

you guy's crack me up....ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I get peeved about folks who derail threads . . . oh wait a minute, that's me . . . man, I hate myself.
    The maddest I ever saw Hiram was that time someone tried to deALE a thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    The maddest I ever saw Hiram was that time someone tried to deALE a thread
    The maddest I ever saw Hiram was when someone put a mushroom (and other assorted pizza toppings) into his Guiness . . . although a close runner-up was the time that someone dropped off a "poisoned" 6-pack of Guiness that he ended up dumping down the sink (I hear tell he nearly cried to see all that golden goodness go glub glub glub down the drain.)
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Poisoned? How the heck did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Poisoned? How the heck did that happen?
    loooooooooooong story, I'd tell it but then folks would accuse me of takin another thread off topic.... man that peeves me (ha! i kept this one on topic!)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    loooooooooooong story, I'd tell it but then folks would accuse me of takin another thread off topic.... man that peeves me (ha! i kept this one on topic!)
    Sheesh! Start a new thread! This sounds like an interesting story.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    FFFarmer once found a cache of mine . . . and then proceeded to CITO the area . . . I think he actually made out OK financially on that geocaching run since he had a number of returnables from the party that was held at the area a day or two prior.
    That's true Jake! I made enough $$ to buy a 12 pack of my own that day! I've been back there a few times on my Ranger and the area is always good for a dollar or so. Between riding ATV's and Geocaching it can be a pretty nice little side job.

Sorry that was off topic..........my PP (pet peeve) is when you have a nice cache area (water falls, etc) and plenty of places to hide an ammo box size cache, and there is a MICRO hidden!

Oh geez. Another one who prefers quality over quantity. What is this world coming to?
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Oh geez. Another one who prefers quality over quantity. What is this world coming to?

That is bold. Quality couldn't encompass a micro? I believe I understand your intent but I do think there are some "quality" micro-sized container caches. I've even logged a few "quality" virtual caches.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)