vb:literal>

Thread: geobelljr - 100 finds! Woot!

Thumbs up geobelljr - 100 finds! Woot!

Congrats on 100 finds today at Tribute to Laughing Terry's Chicken cache which is in my yard. I apologize I was not there to meet/greet you. I hope your first 100 have been fun and memorable and you look forward to the next 100!

Cache on - cache happy and I hope to meet you on the trail or at an event soon. Thanks for making one of mine one of your milestone caches. My sincere apology I could not be there and was not there to meet you.

Cache on - cache happy!

Congrats on the first 100!

Congratulations! The first 100 is always a big milestone.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Default You have the bug!

and it's not that long ago that I logged my first 100 and thought...that was fun, now what? Well, you'll see. There's another 4000 or so for you to find here in Maine so keep up the good work and welcome to our addiction!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Congrats on your first 100!!!

Congrats on 100. Obviously a busy day in Orrington as of the 5 I was able to do yesterday, your name was the last one on each log. Keep on going...
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

I just happened to stumble on this thread today. I'm very grateful for your encouragement. And so far having a great time geocaching. No great asperations. Just looking foward to my next discovery.
    Don't forget you're dealing with a rookie here.
    Thanks All

Quote Originally Posted by geobelljr View Post
    I just happened to stumble on this thread today. I'm very grateful for your encouragement. And so far having a great time geocaching. No great asperations. Just looking foward to my next discovery.
    Don't forget you're dealing with a rookie here.
    Thanks All
    Everyone starts out as a rookie! You gain experience with every day of caching. Cache on - cache happy!