vb:literal>

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I wont be ignoring you.

Beer tastes horrible. Give me a diet Moxie any day and a molasses donut.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Can't help but agree to that!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

It appears that the real reason Ekidokai hasn't spent much time posting on here is because he's been out stashing tupperware. I did an 04401 search this morning looking for something to do on my lunch break today and was amazed to find 11 new caches published, all in the Bangor City Forest. Someone is going to have quite the run of FTF's...
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Quote Originally Posted by masterson of the universe View Post
    It appears that the real reason Ekidokai hasn't spent much time posting on here is because he's been out stashing tupperware. I did an 04401 search this morning looking for something to do on my lunch break today and was amazed to find 11 new caches published, all in the Bangor City Forest. Someone is going to have quite the run of FTF's...
    If only I had a bike - but if I figured correctly it's over 6 miles of hiking. One cache at a time for this gal. I also believe it's not tupperware but may be some of those nice ammo cans. Fun for sure. Thanks Mike!

It will be interesting to see if the usual FTF suspects are able to pull this one off.

Where the hell is that thing?

I'm stuck at work until 6pm, I know 1 FTF hound that gets out hours earlier...

Default Oh my feet

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    If only I had a bike - but if I figured correctly it's over 6 miles of hiking. One cache at a time for this gal. I also believe it's not tupperware but may be some of those nice ammo cans. Fun for sure. Thanks Mike!
    I was going to hit up the BCF next week and lo, all these new caches. The question is: How much walking/hiking should I be ready for?
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    I was going to hit up the BCF next week and lo, all these new caches. The question is: How much walking/hiking should I be ready for?
    The scale on the bottom of the image below is 800' but it's hard to read...

Check on the status of the caches before heading out. Currently, 3 are disabled:

B.C.F. Bog Brook Troll (GC1J0MV) by EvilHomer and Charlotte (2.5/1.5)
    B.C.F. East Trail (GC1BDME) by mainiac1957 (1.5/2.5)
    B.C.F. West Trail (GC1BDM5) by mainiac1957 (1.5/2)

Last edited by brdad; 06-09-2009 at 03:34 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default FTF's

I'm pretty sure that it won't be any of the regular First to Finders that get to snag these. You all with your phone alerts must have been going nuts seeing these come into your phones...lol
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post

EWWWW Moxie you would have to slit my throat and pour it down to get me to drink that stuff. Now good beer taste good and I'm not talking about bud or some commercial brand like that.
    The Drinking Will Continue Until Morale Improves !!