vb:literal>

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Maine Geocoin

Quote Originally Posted by Moonsouth View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get a 2009 Maine coin, and is there a 2010 yet? I see people talking about a 2011 coin but nothing on 2010...Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Um.... I think we skipped 2010. The 2011 coin is in the works. If you attend the WWWWWW6 event on Feb 20th, you might get a 2009 Maine geocoin as a door prize...

I have an extra 2009 coin or two.

I am not sure there is going to be a 2011 coin, I posted a few weeks ago if anyone was interested and no one replied.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Would you be willing to sell me one : ) ? I just like to collect any coins that have to do with Maine. I wish I could attend the event, my weekends are pretty tied up. I would be interested in a 2011 maine coin. Umm also I was thinking of minting my own trackable signature coin, I would only like around 100 but if I need 250 to get my own logo I would go that route. Any ideas on where I would even begin with that and around how much it would cost in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonsouth View Post
    Would you be willing to sell me one : ) ? I just like to collect any coins that have to do with Maine.
    Well, I just might have an extra coin or two in my pocket at the WWWWWW6 event. (Hint... hint...)

Ohhh I see. Haha, well I doubt I will be able to make it, but now I will definitely try harder to get there.

I can sell you one, Moonsouth, same price I paid. I forget what I paid? $7.35? Or was that the limited edition one? Anybody?

I am right in Bangor near EMMC, do you come this way often?
    Last edited by brdad; 02-13-2010 at 10:36 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Well, I just might have an extra coin or two in my pocket at the WWWWWW6 event. (Hint... hint...)
    Hide from the kids gave me one when he saw us caching Thanksgiven afternoon. I'm going to keep that one to start my colection. (I've got a ways to go to catch up with Mapachi colection!) I would like to buy another one to send out, so anyone who has some extras should bring them to the WWWWWW6 event so we'll have enough to go around.
    Never argue with an idiot, they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience.
    Click here to see my album, "Pictures Don't Lie!"

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I have an extra 2009 coin or two.

I am not sure there is going to be a 2011 coin, I posted a few weeks ago if anyone was interested and no one replied.
    BRDad,
    what happened to HFTK,

Gee Wiz,
    He was getting the ball rolling on the 2011 geocoin?????????

EMSDanel,
    If you would like help on your Moose coin for 2011, just let me know.
    I would be Glad to help U.

Quote Originally Posted by Opalsns View Post
    BRDad,
    what happened to HFTK,

Gee Wiz,
    He was getting the ball rolling on the 2011 geocoin?????????
    He has backed out for personal reasons. It is unfortunate, Jami was great at getting things done.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    He has backed out for personal reasons. It is unfortunate, Jami was great at getting things done.

No Worrys, I'm sure there are others that can do just as good.