vb:literal>

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Maine Geocoin

now that was just the perfrct clip. now i am just happy that you have endured this headache and not me i don't have the patience. now about the design i'm just glad its out of my head.
    seen on bumper sticker: visualize--whirled peas

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    That's the one I was going to send. Did C&P make this coin? If they did, it would help with the reference.
    I don't know who made that coin. I was trying to find out on the web but had not luck. I got the photo of that coin from hidefromthekids. Maybe he will have some insight on it.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    i don't know who made that coin. I was trying to find out on the web but had not luck. I got the photo of that coin from hidefromthekids. Maybe he will have some insight on it.
    we believe it was oakcoins BUT WE COULD BE WRONG THE COLOR DOES NOT MATTER TO ME BUT IT WAS THE HAMMERED TEXTURE THAT WE REALLY LIKED

OK I FOUND IT IT WAS ANTIQUE SILVER FOR THE RAISED AREAS AND NUMBER 8 FOR THE TEXTURE

Oh and it was by landsharkz :d

Hi! Sorry I am coming in on this so late... is this where we voice interest in ordering a coin? Or is there going to be another thread for ordering later? At any rate, I'd like one please if it isn't too late! Cute coin!!

Quote Originally Posted by benandtina View Post
    Hi! Sorry I am coming in on this so late... is this where we voice interest in ordering a coin? Or is there going to be another thread for ordering later? At any rate, I'd like one please if it isn't too late! Cute coin!!
    There will be info on the home page for ordering. Thanks for your patience. (And, no, you aren't too late!)

So did the mint finally "get" the design or is lost in translation?

Waiting for another revised artwork. The specific areas for the specific finishes was confusing, so trying to get everyone on the same page.

Only because I'll be caching in the state later this summer, baring any unforeseen problems, I'd be interested in purchasing one of these coins when available. They are really nice looking!