vb:literal>

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Maine Geocoin

Default Work ?

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    .......... I have been unemployed for almost 7 months now and nothing down here. Just looking for anything. .....
    Haffy....any particular part of Maine?
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Any part of Maine is a good part I thought....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Sooooooo.....funny thing......for some reason I thought this thread was about the almost-ready Maine geocoin. How 'bout them Red Sox?

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    So any of you foreigners have a job for me? I work for food... Not a LOL but a serious question? I have been unemployed for almost 7 months now and nothing down here. Just looking for anything. Don't speak all at once.
    Probably should start a new thread on this topic but I will chime in. There is always jobs to be had, just depends on what you want to do. The WalMart distribution center up here is always hiring. McDonald's and Burger King is always hiring people. The list goes on. Any money is better then no money at all.
    Last edited by attroll; 08-04-2009 at 12:12 PM.
    Blazing Troll

so about that coin.....

Did someone mention beer??
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Red face Things that make you say hmmmm....

I saw a sea gull today hanging out at a Wendy's waiting for a handout from the trash can. Do you think they know that the fries are better at Wendy's than the nearby McDonald's or Burger King?
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    I saw a sea gull today hanging out at a Wendy's waiting for a handout from the trash can. Do you think they know that the fries are better at Wendy's than the nearby McDonald's or Burger King?
    The burgers are better, too.

(Sheesh! Now we'll have a fight...)

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    The burgers are better, too.

(Sheesh! Now we'll have a fight...)
    I love wendy's burgers, but if I'm going to spend money on fast food, the Ruebens at Arby's are worth it. I don't much care for McDonalds, but I do like their chicken sandwiches more than BKs chicken sandwichs, but if I wanted a good chicken sandwich, I'd be in line at KFC and top that one off with some potato wedges. Now if I have time to wait, I'd pick amato's over any of those places, but if I wanted a really good italian I would go hit up either leadbetters or the Oosoola market over in norridgewok. And then there's the Coffee Pot, nuff said!

oh yeah, are the coins ready yet??
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default Coin yes

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    I love wendy's burgers, but if I'm going to spend money on fast food, the Ruebens at Arby's are worth it. I don't much care for McDonalds, but I do like their chicken sandwiches more than BKs chicken sandwichs, but if I wanted a good chicken sandwich, I'd be in line at KFC and top that one off with some potato wedges. Now if I have time to wait, I'd pick amato's over any of those places, but if I wanted a really good italian I would go hit up either leadbetters or the Oosoola market over in norridgewok. And then there's the Coffee Pot, nuff said!

"coin" Aaron you just like food "coin"
    Happy Trails!

Red face Mmmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post

Do you know Leadbetters? They have the best Lobsta roll and clams, well.......except Red Eats in Wiscassett. Even if you have to stand in line it's worth it. But what I get really excited about are the Pier Fries at OOB. My favorite, and you have to know how to prepare them to be devoured. First is the vinegar and then the salt, so it doesn't get washed to the bottom. NO KETCHUP! But you will need to go back and hit them with a second round of vinegar and salt, so stand in the alley right around the corner and enjoy them.

Coins? Must be the little chocolate ones that you get at Easter.

Oh wait! Haffy .......almost forgot about you......sorry. Write if you get work. Or just post it here!

I am using the little purple guy for my post. And I know that some of them have titles associated with them, (ie. happy, very happy, confused ). Does he look constipated to anyone else but me?

Take it from here Andy!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.