vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Milestone for Dubord 207...2,000!

Awesome job! Keep it up!
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Default Thank you!

Thanks for the kind words on this milestone! Di and I have enjoyed each and every cache and there's a lot to be said about a sport/game that can be played by a couple together.

We''ve made a lot of new friends since starting this game a year and a half ago and the list continues to grow. Mapachi and I (and the girls) have been on some epic road trips, the unforgettable turkey hunt with gob-ler and his patience in helping me with all things technical,, lexmano, my lifeline in the Portland area and fellow attorney who puzzles me with his complicated caches, hollora for her wise counsel and vast knowledge of the game, shuman road searchers, neighbors and very serious competition for FTF chasing, and so many others who put out the caches that we all love to hunt!

My personal faovorites, Pickle Hill overlooking Flagstaff for best scenic vista, Round Top in Rome for a perfect hike followed by another great vista, G.R.C., leave it to mapachi to put a cache in a GR that has made a lot of folks crazy and Schoomr's Messalonskee trail series in Oakland for best series cache.

Thanks to all of you for these fond memories and now on to 3000!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.