vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heads it's Beer, Tails it's Wings!!

Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    Me! LOL!
    We're planning ageocaching trip to New Hampshire for the first week of May - is there a lot of interest in keeping "Cindy" in Maine for a while or should I take "her" to New Hampshire?

Smile

How about I meet you at WalMart and you can just plop her down right in the back of my truck...LOL he he heh Just kidding!

I did Langdon's Launch in Portsmouth a few weeks ago. That would be a fine place to leave her. There is a fallen tree in the cache area that she would fit right under. And there's a back way into the cache....but that's all I can tell ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    How about I meet you at WalMart and you can just plop her down right in the back of my truck...LOL he he heh Just kidding!

I did Langdon's Launch in Portsmouth a few weeks ago. That would be a fine place to leave her. There is a fallen tree in the cache area that she would fit right under. And there's a back way into the cache....but that's all I can tell ya.
    We're going to the Concord area, but if you really want Cindy, I can leave it in a cache near you so it can get mileage logged.

We did Langdon's Launch last fall. This was the trip where we went to New Hampshire specifically to move a travel bug whose goal was to make 1 stop in each east coast state. We picked it up "downeast", and wanted to help it reach it's goal - which it hasn't since it made 1 stop in Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Rhode Island, but has been bouncing around Connecticut since.

Oh well...

Exclamation Hi guys and girls.

The TB Aggressive Pike is the only one still unclaimed on this event. I didn't get who had it written down. Would you see if it's you and take care of it for me please. Thanks to you all for making this a success. You keep coming and I'll keep hosting.
    Happy Trails!

Default Cool!

You keep hosting and we'll keep coming.

Maybe Cameo can be the Coin Queen and you can be the Event King. I've been to 5 events in the last 12 months and 3 of them you hosted!!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Question Aggressive Pike

One more time. I still haveAggressive Pike list in the event. If you have it or knew who did please log it out or let me know. Thanks so much.
    Happy Trails!

I have a suggestion for future events. I think we should have a piece of paper and a pen at the travel bug table and everyone that takes a bug should sign it as to which one they took. This will get ride of the problem we are having every time with no knowing who took which bug.
    Blazing Troll

Talking I tried

I did that, but it got out of control because I didn't sit there all day and monitor it. I shouldn't have to. We are adults(right). HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957
    I did that, but it got out of control because I didn't sit there all day and monitor it. I shouldn't have to. We are adults(right). HAHAHAHAHAHA
    I agree - we should not need to keep a TB log - but seems like some people are "less adult" than others! LOL!

This one bugs me because I brought "Agressive Pike", and as the last one to log "him", I sort of feel some responsibility...