vb:literal>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eclectic Penquin Geocoin - BaDa Bing - BaDa Boom

Default Eclectic Penquin Geocoin - BaDa Bing - BaDa Boom

Have received word that via post I am receivng one of the copper ECP coins to release into the wild here in Maine. The mission of the coin is, of course, to travel the US and beyond. I will not know the full details until the coin arrives in my post.

As this is winter here and a bit chilly, as well as unpredicitable snow cover, I am asking for Geofriends who might help move this coin from Winter Friendly cache to cache. Please PM me or EM me your offers and we will see what we can do. The coin will start out from Orrington and I hope proceed on it's journey ~ well documented for the owner ~ of course.

As an owner of one of these coins - it is awesome to hold in hand. Nice icon too. I sure hope the one I receive can travel over some parts of Maine and then journey on for other adventures.

PLEASE - Maine cachers - help prove this state is not full of Geocoin and TB "thieves"! Move this coin! And if new and encountering this coin - not sure of how to log it - please just ask - we will help you.

So look for the arrival of the Penquin - and email me if you would like to help this cute lady/fellow travelor.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post

So look for the arrival of the Penquin - and email me if you would like to help this cute lady/fellow travelor.

Cheers!
    I think the coin should attend the winter camp out in Abbot.

Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself, but all of my TB's and coins here in Maine have done really well lately. Hopefully the Penguin will do well. I would love to help him along if I see him.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Can't wait to see it, sounds like a neat one.

Thank you to those who have posted and also EMed me. I have a list and onces this arrives will be in touch. I have one of the Gold ECP coin and can't wait to see the copper.

Cache on - cache happy folks!

Default Oh ya

Me too Lo........
    Happy Trails!

You know me and coins.........

We have the penguin and if anyone would like to help this cute lady/fellow traveler along, let us know we will be at the MGA coffee break on April 8th.

Ladies - so happy it made it to you! Thanks everyone for keeping the little fellow safe. Safe but moving. Trick or Treat would like to see this coin so I will let them know your plans and schedule.

If Trick or Treat can't make the event we can get the coin to them..