vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dblbogey quietly slides into find #500

Thanks, it's going on my to-do list.

Quote Originally Posted by dblbogey View Post
    I'd have to say that one of my favorites has to be a mail box named RFD in the Unity area. It has a false back that had me fooled.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Default Congratulations Uncle Bub!

My uncle Henry, or Bub as I have always known him, runs rings around Barb & I. We need to use technology to keep ahead of him. He has picked up this hobby with great enthusiasm. My mother is jealous because when I call her now, I am usually asking if she knows where Bub is!!

His numbers are slowing down because he has reached that place many of us have reached wherein there are no more local caches we have not found. I will try to get him out on a road trip soon to help his numbers.

We also need to get him some snowshoes, he really slacked off this winter.

Cache On Henry!!

About a year ago, my nephew lexmano invited me to go geocaching with him and his wife Barb. I didn't have any idea what it was all about so I went along for an introduction. The first find was in Augusta at the old Cony High School. The cache was named Gargoyle. I reached in a hole and there was the nano. I'd have to say that one of my favorites has to be a mail box named RFD in the Unity area. It has a false back that had me fooled.
    Let's not give away too many hints in public . . . I have a reputation to uphold here.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

congratulations my friend. We'll have to go cachin g togather again soon. Yoda can get us places you can't in a car. I know there are a few still in the area. Real nice to see your first and five hundreth finds were caches placed by me!

I'd have to say that one of my favorites has to be a mail box named RFD in the Unity area. It has a (spoiler deleted by WhereRWe?) that had me fooled.
    I gotta agree that this was a very good cache. Had RULost2? totally flustrated! LOL! I usually stay in the car at these quick-grab-by-the-side-of-the-road caches, but I had to talk her through this one.