vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from Bath

I'm not too far from you, in Freeport, and spent a few days caching up there last month. There are a lot of great caches near you including some really nice ones in Woolwich if you enjoy a hike. Enjoy!

Welcome to the adventure. You have come into it at a good time. There are plenty of caches around and yet plenty of room for placing a few in places I'm sure you know of that are of interest and cachers should experience.

Look up smiling4you She is my sister and she has been just out on a few caches. She is in Bath and I'm sure would love to go out and do a few down there.

Welcome to geocaching. It's a blast.
    Listener83
    http://sethchaos.blogspot.com/
    (my occasional thought drop-box)

Hi there..... I was down in Brunswick and Cook's Corner just this past week. You have some very nice caches in your area to start out with...so get 'um and report back to us about your success. Welcome aboard!

Default Welcome

Good morning and welcome! You certainly are located in a cache rich area. One outing I might suggest would be run down Route 24 through Orr's Island to Land's end. You'll get a taste of a bunch of different type of caches, everything from GRC's to nanos to a tricky little hide called Lobsta Boats. Geocaching is rather addictive but lots of fun so enjoy your new hobby!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Both Dan and Dan are right,within a 10-15 mile radius are some great hides. Then head north to Bangor/Orrington, also rich hunting grounds. Welcome and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Good morning and welcome! You certainly are located in a cache rich area.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Welcome and hope you enjoy this fun activity.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Good morning and welcome! You certainly are located in a cache rich area. One outing I might suggest would be run down Route 24 through Orr's Island to Land's end. You'll get a taste of a bunch of different type of caches, everything from GRC's to nanos to a tricky little hide called Lobsta Boats. Geocaching is rather addictive but lots of fun so enjoy your new hobby!
    Great suggestion. I did that area in March and think it was my favorite caching day ever. Beautiful views the entire way. I only saw two other cars the whole day; bet it would be a different experience today!