vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A "7" cache for the AlphaNumeric

Yeah - it's nice to get the letters and numbers in other areas of the state. We have a lot of miles from N to S and E to W..........and along the way inbetween.

Well this post motivated me to go do this and I have almost completed it. I have all the Caches, just wondering if the number is spelled out if it counts as the number, Seven of Hearts. Then I just need to wait till the next time I drive up to Bangor so that I can log the Cache

But it was a fun day, ran up to 3 mile lake and then paddled out to that cache and then off to Fairfield and Waterville to get X and Z then back to Lisbon Falls to get 6. Was a fun run and the storms even worked their way over during my drive time

Believe spelled out would be for the "S" requirement. So, need the numeral 7. LT has a new one published that would be closer to you, 7 Million Mosquitoes.
    Then again, you also have one wildcard that you could use in place of the 7.

[QUOTE=robt;52807]Well this post motivated me to go do this and I have almost completed it. I have all the Caches, just wondering if the number is spelled out if it counts as the number, Seven of Hearts. Then I just need to wait till the next time I drive up to Bangor so that I can log the Cache /QUOTE]
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.