vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RE: Tread Lightly: ORCAs on ATVs Event

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Actually, rumor has it that I actually almost made it to one of your WWWW events . . . Hiram claims he actually spotted me come in the front door, but by the time he grabbed his camera I was gone back into the tree line.
    It's true I did see you there, and Heidi too! *sigh* nobody believes me... but I know the truth...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Actually, rumor has it that I actually almost made it to one of your WWWW events . . . Hiram claims he actually spotted me come in the front door, but by the time he grabbed his camera I was gone back into the tree line.
    How is it that you are so elusive on camera, yet the week after I met you, we were on the news, with you being INTERVIEWED on camera???

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    It's true I did see you there, and Heidi too! *sigh* nobody believes me... but I know the truth...
    I thought we already established that "Heidi" is simply a figment of my imagination and isn't real . . . no wait a minute . . . we established that she is real, but she is really just an actress being paid to play the part of my wife, right?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    How is it that you are so elusive on camera, yet the week after I met you, we were on the news, with you being INTERVIEWED on camera???
    Firefighterjake = Yeti

Sudonim = Sherpa

And as we all know the Sherpas are spotting Yetis all of the time, right?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."