vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lexmano hits 1500!

Default Lexmano hits 1500!

Lexmano just blasted by the 1500 mark. Congrats Brother Ed! Ed and his wife cache all over the country and he has placed over 100 caches, some that are some rather devious puzzle caches! He's also a FTF hound in the Portland area and an all round good buy as well! Now get out of the law office and go for 2000!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Default Way to go Ed!

Now get back out there and find some more.
    Happy Trails!

Congrats to you ed!a well deserved accomplishment. Thanks for placing all those caches and thanks for finding the ones you didn'tplace. I have enjoyed seeing you on the trail, roadside and at events. Keep moving forward.
    seen on bumper sticker: visualize--whirled peas

Way to go!!!! Lots of great stories. lots of great caches.

Being from the Portland area, I have found a bunch of Lex's caches and I have had fun solving his puzzles. I have also found him to be very nice and easy going when you ask for help. Grats on the milestone and thanks for everything you do for the caching community.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Kudos! 2K is not far away. Also grabbed the much needed 0 for the AlphaNumeric challenge that you have in Yarmouth, thanks for that one!
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Woo hoo - great going. Now on to more! Enjoy your journey!

1,500 finds.......As you look back, it's quite a trip isn't it? Congrats....

Awesome! Congrats to you!

Default 1500 Finds

Thanks everyone! As Daniel suggested looking back, I did and surprised myself with a few of things. The most notable is that I seem to have near perfect recall of almost every cache I have found. I know that is not the case for many of us, including my wife!

Another is the increasing use of technology in our pursuit of this passion. I always hold my breath trying to get my geobag through airport screeners. The tangle of electronics with three GPS and all assorted accessories, looks suspicious to me even.

The primary things are the places we have seen that we never would have seen (many right in our own backyard) and the number of fantastic folks we have met pursuing this hobby.

Again thanks everyone, hhope to see you in the field!!