vb:literal>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Type of Muggle Activity

Quote Originally Posted by masterson of the universe View Post
    I guess we can all be just tiny happy that he was just a little bit creative and didn't pee in it.

Like just happened to one of mine. I guess that one is going to have to go since a local muggle has nothing better to do than put bait in it, steal the log, pee in it. Talk about "get a life" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry View Post
    Like just happened to one of mine. I guess that one is going to have to go since a local muggle has nothing better to do than put bait in it, steal the log, pee in it. Talk about "get a life" LOL
    I spent evenings for almost TWO WEEKS looking for a Laughing Terry cache. How in the heck did a muggle find one and find time to pee in one. I think I need to make more sacrifice to the great god of geocaching.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Still chuckling over fins2right's post.... It's at times like this that I wish I had the time to stand watch over that cache to see if the muggle returned and then beat that p--- right out of him, get fins2right to taze him, and make sure he never pees again standing up.

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    Still chuckling over fins2right's post.... It's at times like this that I wish I had the time to stand watch over that cache to see if the muggle returned and then beat that p--- right out of him, get fins2right to taze him, and make sure he never pees again standing up.
    i would rivet a travel bug to his/her ear and send it out in the world to go to every cache and clean them on its travels.
    seen on bumper sticker: visualize--whirled peas

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    i would rivet a travel bug to his/her ear and send it out in the world to go to every cache and clean them on its travels.
    Sheesh! Don't give anyone any ideas! I can now expect to go to the next mega-event and see people with TB tags hanging from their ears! LOL!

(Mine WILL stay on my keyring...)

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! Don't give anyone any ideas! I can now expect to go to the next mega-event and see people with TB tags hanging from their ears! LOL!

(Mine WILL stay on my keyring...)
    Ummmm... it's been done. I saw two such ladies at GW VII. TB tag on one side, copy on the other.

BUT I guess it makes the muggle a bigger blankety blank blank nerd because he or she took the time to FIND the cache AND write such a lovely "log"

I mean do they stand around and watch people and see what they are doing? What muggle would go up to a lamp post and lift the skirt and lo and behold there is a cahce? Some people honestly................
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

Thats pathetic.

Angry Muggles

Appears yet another someone doesn't think much of our hobby. Hopefully this just a one time incident because of the high traffic area. I get the occasional DNF from people there for the right reason, so it's not as though they would have found it by mistake unless they watched someone visit the spot.

Got this log today on my Fake Trees Need Water Too...

This one may be gone. Found a thin piece of wood at GZ where the clue indicated the cache should be, that read something like "Geocachers get a real hobby you @&*$%!~. The piece of wood also had the geocache ID on it; GC1FJPJ.

Being a bison tube cache, its sad that they took the time to find a piece of wood big enough to leave such a log...Keep an eye on the next couple DNF's you get just incase...
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Wow that's bad. A lot of dirt bags out in that area though.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.