vb:literal>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Type of Muggle Activity

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    My geocaching friend in Slovakia just told me about a new geocaching activity going on there. Somebody just took a **** to every cache in the area. First only traditional caches. After he filled all of them up, he started solving puzzle caches and multi caches too. Whole city has had to be archived.

Your friend should "set up" a cache that would cache the perpetrator. No, no, no, not a landmine or claymore but maybe a camera like one of the wildlife cameras or something. Once they have a photo they could post it and see if someone recognizes the person. THEN there could be an old fashion lynching!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    Your friend should "set up" a cache that would cache the perpetrator. No, no, no, not a landmine or claymore but maybe a camera like one of the wildlife cameras or something. Once they have a photo they could post it and see if someone recognizes the person. THEN there could be an old fashion lynching!
    Like a game camera, only "game..ier"

Default Yup

Put out a roll of toilet paper near the cache. That will help!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Didn't one of the caches in Hampden have one of those cameras for a while?

Default Fun with Geo-Names

For a short time Suitedpair and I thought about putting out a cache called "Turkey Hunt" and trying to get a pic of Gob-ler scoring the FTF
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Moo

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    Disgusting! Not user friendly, family friendly or funny! I am pretty liberal but this is beyond my level of being OK. If this happened with any of my caches they would all be gone .......... forever!

Don't give anybody any ideas.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

So many one liners here...ie: Wrong type of log to leave...Log unreadable, Trackable in cache requires DNA testing....
    Steal caches if you must but for God's sake don't do that ****...literally.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

So many one liners here...ie: Wrong type of log to leave...Log unreadable, Trackable in cache requires DNA testing....
    Steal caches if you must but for God's sake don't do that ****...literally.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry