vb:literal>

Thread: GPS Map 76S cable

Default GPS Map 76S cable

I am looking for the data cable for the old GPSMap76S. It does not take the new USB connection, but the four prongs. I was hoping to find a used one, and not spend too much, as I would rather put the money toward a new unit actually. Until then,hope to get a cable to limp this one along. Does anyone have one to sell ? Thanks.

Doh!!! I know this doesn't help you now, but I know the exact cable you need, because I just threw it away two days ago!!

I'll keep my eyes open though, because I might have another one somewhere....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Doh!!! I know this doesn't help you now, but I know the exact cable you need, because I just threw it away two days ago!!

I'll keep my eyes open though, because I might have another one somewhere....
    Has the trash already gone?

If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

That looks like it could be the one. The places I have checked( Garmin) and I think it was Radio Shack, were about fifty bucks. I was not excited to invest that in the old unit. Thanks. I will look into this place.

Actually, now that I have checked out the box, I do have the cable, but I need the adapter that goes on the end going into the computer. That was my problem.

i would get this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16815124051 it should do the trick.
    seen on bumper sticker: visualize--whirled peas

We use this type of adapter at work and they work very well for this type of application. This is just one example. There are many companies that sell them in different cable lengths and a range of prices.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16812339013