vb:literal>

Thread: Hide and Seek with Geocaching - Curriculum - National Center for Quality Afterschool

Thumbs up Hide and Seek with Geocaching - Curriculum - National Center for Quality Afterschool

A friend of mine is a consultant to the State of Maine Afterschool programs. She just shared with me the fact Geocaching is being used in these programs. Also, she told me there were lesson plans and resources on a web site.

Perhaps this will help folks doing programs. I have not fully reviewed it but I am sure you can all do so and make your decisions on what to use or if it may help you. Here is the link: http://www.sedl.org/afterschool/toolkits/technology/pr_finding_solving.html

Man I wish I had a teacher like that when I was in school. Very nice presentation. Thanks for sharing.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Man I wish I had a teacher like that when I was in school. Very nice presentation. Thanks for sharing.
    Lots of things have changed since you've been in school Haffy. Indoor plumbing, electricity and lot of other cool stuff.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Talking Right-o Steve...

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    Lots of things have changed since you've been in school Haffy. Indoor plumbing, electricity and lot of other cool stuff.
    Plus just think how much fatter the history books are now.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Plus just think how much fatter the history books are now.
    MORE THEN THE TEN PAGES YOU HAD.
    seen on bumper sticker: visualize--whirled peas