vb:literal>

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Farewell Ye Olde Prospector

Thanks for the positive comments on the donation jar - I'll put one at the TB table. Like I said they will invoice us after the event and if we collect more than what is needed we'll donate it to the site in YOP & Wild Thing54's honor You guys are da best!
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Anyone up there want to add a pic. I will be in PI Friday and Saturday nights camping at Aroostook SP.
    Great idea and there is no rush to move it out of Bangor.........County folks - contact Brad - he can put them in! Awesome!

The album is filling and with it - I wanted to send a geocoin and some others pathtags.......so there will be a bag o' loot traveling with the album for those folks who wish to add a pathtag or coin.

Of course, this is not a trading bag so only deposit.....no withdrawals, please. I am sure YOP will have fun matching tags and coins to folks and their photos. Moving from me on Saturday with a list of some suggested recipients in the Greater Bangor area. If you are interested in adding a 4" x 6" photo, please post here so you won't be missed.

Thanks PJ for putting this on the road. Mainiac1957 may bring some back from the county too - that would be very cool!

Another option is to send the photo to one of us in digital form. I made that offer to haffy, but have not heard a reply.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Another option is to send the photo to one of us in digital form. I made that offer to haffy, but have not heard a reply.
    That's a great idea! When the person who received it has the album, they can add it.

EMSDanel stopped by my house last night to add his. I think we may have to add another album - wouldn't that be awesome!

The loot bag is a great idea! Thanks Hollora! I'm not sure where YOP got the photo album but I'll keep on the lookout for a similar one to have for any overflow
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

I sent Brdad a photo so hopefully he can print that off and add that one to the album as well.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    I sent Brdad a photo so hopefully he can print that off and add that one to the album as well.
    Way to go Haffy! It's going to be a great album.

To Attroll: You made a $75 contribution to this effort. I just have to say, with all of your other contributions of time and expertise to this site (say nothing about the expenses you have contributed to the pig roasts).....you and the Mrs. are a class act. Please know that many of us see and recognize all that you do. Thank you, truly.

WOW !!!!

Definately will not miss this event !!! Great location as well.

YOP and WildThing 54