vb:literal>

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell Ye Olde Prospector

Hi All,

Been following this thread. We will make the event for sure. Certainly will miss all the Maine Geocachers when we leave but will continue to geocache where ever we go. Looking forward to new areas to collect minerals and more things to photograph. Have to put out some New Mexico caches as well. Wish the best to all the Maine Geocachers who don't make it to the event. My "Official Maine Lighthouse" TB is currently in Missouri and has made it nearly around the world so far. Hoping it may get back to Maine before we leave for New Mexico.

Ye Olde Prospector and Wild Thing54

Hey Cliff I sure hope you put your caches up for adoption as anyone who knows your caches will always remember them and they need to be still in action.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

wow, havent been in a long time, didnt realize it has been so long. Cliff havent seen you in a long time either, best wishes to your new move! hope to make the event on the 8th.

elaine

Ye Olde Prospector gave me a photo album that he started. Each page holds a 4x6 photo and has a few lines for you to write your geocaching nick and a short message. His hope is that Maine cachers will tuck in a photo of themselves and write a short message so he can take the album with him when he moves. We filled out our page and mailed the album to Hollora. Perhaps she can hand it off to the area cachers so they can add their photo and a message. Please keep me updated as to the whereabouts of the album so I cam make sure it returns to the event (where it will be available for other cachers to add their photo and a message).
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

That is so cool.

Any cacher who wants this in the Bangor area - email me soon.........I can pass it off and it is your baby.........Ekidokai - get your pic ready for Saturday and we can go from there............should it go to Mainiac1957/Quilting Mom and Mike, BRDad and MsTeeLee, Cache Maine, Upsalsquitch, EMSDanel or move on down with Team Richards. And if you live in Bangor area and want to be added - just get a photo to us before Saturday!

Ok folks - speak up if you don't want it to move out of the Bangor area. And who wants to take recovery and responsibility to pass on?

PJ - thanks for the opportunity.

Yes, we'd like to get it sometime while it's up here! I will be around tomorrow before afternoon if no one else is around.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default I need to print some pictures

I will get some ready to go in hopefully before it heads out of town.
    Happy Trails!

Not everyone is on here so I hope folks can network to move this on. Will be in touch with folks and post who has it in hand next.

Default The county??

Anyone up there want to add a pic. I will be in PI Friday and Saturday nights camping at Aroostook SP.
    Happy Trails!