vb:literal>

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Farewell Ye Olde Prospector

We booked Bicentennial Park in Augusta for Saturday Aug 8th from 11-3. (official event page to be posted soon) They have a fee structure that is $75 for up to 50 people and $100 for over 50 people. They are going to take a head count and invoice us after the event. Does anyone object to a voluntary donation jar to offset that cost? We're thinking of putting one at the TB table and if we happen to collect excess proceeds we can donate it to this site. How does that sound?
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

I'm in!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Certainly sounds very fair to me.

Quote Originally Posted by pjpreb View Post
    We booked Bicentennial Park in Augusta for Saturday Aug 8th from 11-3. (official event page to be posted soon) They have a fee structure that is $75 for up to 50 people and $100 for over 50 people. They are going to take a head count and invoice us after the event. Does anyone object to a voluntary donation jar to offset that cost? We're thinking of putting one at the TB table and if we happen to collect excess proceeds we can donate it to this site. How does that sound?
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Count me in for the Bangor area. Now I need to get a pic made....

Does anyone object to a voluntary donation jar to offset that cost? We're thinking of putting one at the TB table and if we happen to collect excess proceeds we can donate it to this site. How does that sound?
    Works for me...

we booked bicentennial park in augusta for saturday aug 8th from 11-3. (official event page to be posted soon) they have a fee structure that is $75 for up to 50 people and $100 for over 50 people. They are going to take a head count and invoice us after the event. Does anyone object to a voluntary donation jar to offset that cost? We're thinking of putting one at the tb table and if we happen to collect excess proceeds we can donate it to this site. How does that sound?
    this sounds great. I got a 5 gallon bucket you can use for the jar. :d
    seen on bumper sticker: visualize--whirled peas

I will donate $75 right now to avoid all of this if you are willing to take it.
    Blazing Troll

Default Holy crap!

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I will donate $75 right now to avoid all of this if you are willing to take it.

That is very generous. I would like to be a part of the donation idea.

Default Family Commitment get in the way!

Sorry, our nephew is getting married that day. This takes at least 6 cachers out of the possible guest list. Would have enjoyed making your acquaintance Old Prospector, good luck on your move.

Unhappy previous engagement

The Team is so sad that we will not be able to attend as we have made plans for that weekend and they are out of state. Cliff you will be missed, but we will continue to enjoy your pictures that you have graciously posted over the years. Keep them coming, and we will keep up your caches for you. Enjoy your new adventures with Wild Thing54.

It has been our pleasure to have met you both.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.