vb:literal>

Thread: Bicycle Adventure

Hybrid View

Smile Bicycle Adventure

In a few days (summer vacation is coming) we are leaving on our summer adventure. Plans are to leave from PQI on bikes travel to Bar Harbor and take the Cat to Yarmouth Nova Scotia. We will then travel Nova Scotia counter clockwise ending up in Digby NS where we will take the ferry to Saint John New Brunswick. We then plan to travel along the coast to Ellsworth before heading on home. It is our summer adventure so we will be doing some exploring, always looking for earthcaches. We travel with all of our gear, tent out and wear orange/yellow reflective construction vests as we travel. We will be carrying TB's and coins with both our bikes as coins also. We would love to have you log us. Here is the request if any of you out there see us on the road stop and say hello. It is always nice to meet others as we travel. Perhaps you can even pickup some coins. Northwoods
    We hate mindless caches placed in the woods without a reason, nothing but the cache in a plastic bag on a tree.

Sounds like a fabulous trip! Make sure you post pictures here!

Thumbs up Sounds great...

Have a wonderful time and stay safe.
    Happy Trails!

Wish I could come along!! Keep us posted.
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Sounds awesome. I would love to meet you. I live in Halifax if you need anything at all please don't hesitate to drop me a note.

I also have a list of emergency contacts in areas of NS and NB, volunteers that are available to help geocachers if the need arises. Let me know if you would like it

df
    Make love not micros

Default Totally jealous

I hope to get to your bike series this summer.... enjoy your trip!