vb:literal>

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: How busy can one man be?

Default How busy can one man be?

I just received a rambling phone call from my friends Suitedpair. They said something about 30+ new caches coming up on Stud Mill Rd. Ok, I'm in, but where the heck is Stud Mill Rd and will I need a 4X4? I also though I heard him say that Ekidokai hid them. I know that he just completed 125 caches. That alone placed me in complete awe, now where did he have the time to make, hide and post caches?
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Well actually I guess I got mixed up on the Centrum Challenge. I placed over 125 in one day instead of finding them.

Oh well.

The Stud mill Rd runs E-W from Costigan to the Crawford/Princeton area. About 60 miles total distance. All dirt logging roads. Cars are no problem, but expect lots of dust, washboard road sections and stones flying from passing trucks.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Start here GC1TJYN and this is the last one I placed that day. 125 in all or more
    GC1TMFM. There are a few left to be published yet, I screwed up on the settings.
    .dynamic_map_container{ width:1px; height:1px; border:1px solid #ccc; } .static_map_container{ border:1px solid #ccc; }

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Well actually I guess I got mixed up on the Centrum Challenge. I placed over 125 in one day instead of finding them.

Oh well.
    Which is cooler than finding 125 in a day, and probably more difficult.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

I have said it before and I will say it again. I am very honored. I have never had Team V3 incorporated into a cache name or even a description. Thanks again!
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

I'm not going to hold it against Ekidokai since there is no rule saying these caches can't be hidden - but it's not a style of hiding I personally would endorse. Thanks for keeping my name out of it.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

hmm, I have a long weekend coming up at the end of July, I wonder where I can camp put that way as it could be a fun run. Besides I have never gotten a cache named after me.

Quote Originally Posted by robt View Post
    hmm, I have a long weekend coming up at the end of July, I wonder where I can camp put that way as it could be a fun run. Besides I have never gotten a cache named after me.
    There are several primitive camping spots near or within a couple miles of the Stud Mill Road along the entire length. It is a great area to explore. Many are marked in the Gazatteer, check it out.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

I've stayed at Upper Cranberry last year, not bad at all. Access is best of Rt 9 but you can access the Stud Mill Road as well. Nice paddling opportunities too. http://www.dwecamping.com/

Quote Originally Posted by robt View Post
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.