vb:literal>

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: How busy can one man be?

Default Why go negative?

C'mon Dave! Mike put a huge effort into this, over 19 hours just placing them! Why rain on his parade? While there's no need to "endorse" or not endorse, placing that many caches that many of us will enjoy is a nice and unselfish contribution to our sport, don't you think? Take a run out and bag a couple dozen, might put smiles on your map and your face!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I'm not going to hold it against Ekidokai since there is no rule saying these caches can't be hidden - but it's not a style of hiding I personally would endorse. Thanks for keeping my name out of it.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Default Too late, there is a cache already in So. Maine

Thanks for keeping my name out of it.
    GC1TAGF http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=2571aeec-5369-4e47-ace5-4f79293e51bc

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

HAHAHA Classic! Point goes to Lexmano on that one...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Roflmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Job E,
    And Thanx for thinking of me. I'm Honored.

Opalsns

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    C'mon Dave! Mike put a huge effort into this, over 19 hours just placing them! Why rain on his parade? While there's no need to "endorse" or not endorse, placing that many caches that many of us will enjoy is a nice and unselfish contribution to our sport, don't you think? Take a run out and bag a couple dozen, might put smiles on your map and your face!
    I understand. It's taken me well over 19 hours to place each one of my caches, I guess I have the wrong definition of effort. I don't want to rain on his parade, that's why I said my piece and I'd like to leave it at that. If anyone wants to ask me more they can do so in another thread as you have suggested in the past.

And I only found 7 caches yesterday, I'm not putting enough effort into either end of this activity. And I only filed a complaint against one!

Now that is cute!

I do have one tribute cache...

Brdad, you can't do this one in your tux. (GCK671) by Nurse Dave (2/2)
    Last edited by brdad; 06-14-2009 at 01:19 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Red face Almost.....but not quite

I do have one tribute cache...

Brdad, you can't do this one in your tux. (GCK671) by Nurse Dave (2/2)
    The idea for the cache was "dedicated" to you. NOT a tribute cache like the ones that Mike spent so much effort and time to put out.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    The idea for the cache was "dedicated" to you. NOT a tribute cache like the ones that Mike spent so much effort and time to put out.
    I'll accept your argument if you can show me how the one placed as a tribute to you is a tribute to you an any way other than the cache name. Otherwise, I think the words could be used interchangeably in this case.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post

I'll accept your argument if you can show me how the one placed as a tribute to you is a tribute to you an any way other than the cache name. Otherwise, I think the words could be used interchangeably in this case.

In this corner, weighing in at 195lbs, wearing the pink and purple speedos, we have TEAM2HUNT! and in this corner weighing in at 195.5 lbs wearing the clear speedos we have BRDADDDDDDDddddd....

Now I want to see a clean fight, hitting below the belt, no solid objects smaller than a folding chair, and lots of name calling.

Lets get ready to rumbllllllllle...!!!!!

**DING***

Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.