vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hollora found 8 towns her 1600th find.

Congrats Hollora!

Congratulations!!!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Yay caching!! Congrats!
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Thank you one and all for your greetings! This run with my daugher and granddaugher, although not serious hikes or hides, was just what the doctor ordered for a fun day. And at that, a day in the rain and drizzle, a time to enjoy caching, nature, talking, bonding, laughing and yes, even cussing about the bugs.

Oh yeah, a ton of caches out there to do - but this was one run which was quick and easy for us and very local and familiar for Francis Family.

Hmmm... not so sure where Hollora was.... "quick and easy".... not adjectives I would have chosen. My definition of "quick and easy" is not traveling to, finding and logging 73 caches, taking care of a very active toddler who is trying to learn potty training and having to swat at about a gazillion bugs just to have some blood left in my system all between the hours of 8 and 6 in one day...People don't let the numbers fool you, some of Eki's hides are tricky and if you review the logs more than one have dnfs logged already... All that said I do have to say our day out there was one of the best days I have had caching and it was definately much better than any day at work!!!

Oh and congrats mom on 1600+!
    Becka Francis Family

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Family View Post
    Hmmm... not so sure where Hollora was.... "quick and easy".... not adjectives I would have chosen. My definition of "quick and easy" is not traveling to, finding and logging 73 caches, taking care of a very active toddler who is trying to learn potty training and having to swat at about a gazillion bugs just to have some blood left in my system all between the hours of 8 and 6 in one day...People don't let the numbers fool you, some of Eki's hides are tricky and if you review the logs more than one have dnfs logged already... All that said I do have to say our day out there was one of the best days I have had caching and it was definately much better than any day at work!!!

Oh and congrats mom on 1600+!
    Thanks to my Best Gal Team! Love you!

What a great day! And a milestone to top it off. Congratulations!

Default Congratulations!

Quite a day, and so much fun with daughter and Amara! One you will remember for a looong time!
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Absolutely - and with what we didn't did - another well into the horizon.