vb:literal>

Thread: Montana guy but a real trooper. Geo_diver

Default Montana guy but a real trooper. Geo_diver

This guy is from Montana but he is a real trooper. Check out his logs on the Hog town cache in the Great Bangor City Forest Adventure series.
    GC1TET3 You'll see he has no limits. Hopefully someone like RyMastah will turn him on here. He hit 100 on this one...

Log Date: 6/15/2009
    yay Karen!! I made my 100th find on your name cache and i don't even know you!!! yay!! what glory, what tempestual vlacidity this day hath brung. Celebrate tonight, dear friends, tomorrow is but a drop to the dreamers and a lingering touch to the ashes of love! The towns will breakdance joyfully to the news of my 100th cache. oh glub, oh glee. onward ho, to the tenneth mysteries of the ammo boxes, the tupperware, the film canisters. 100 to me is but a bare-bottomed babe, still suckling at the breast. Such innocence! Ho! thine wonder. the geo_diver pushes hence.
    ok, quick find, tftc.
    # 22 of the collection
    -geo_diver
    .dynamic_map_container{ width:1px; height:1px; border:1px solid #ccc; } .static_map_container{ border:1px solid #ccc; }

Default Oh my

Too funny. He has way too much time on his hands!

What a great log!

THAT one should be framed.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Well - that is quite the log.