vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

Hello fellow cachers! My name is Lisa, I currently live in Thomaston, ME, and I was directed to the site by macfriends after we ran into each other at the grocery store :-) I just moved to Maine in August of 2008 but I've been caching for two years and I am really interested in meeting some more local cachers! I just wanted to drop in and say hi and I hope to make friends with some of you soon!

- Lisa H.

Hi Lisa. Perhaps we should plan a Knox County gathering sometime for a picnic or coffee shop outing for the local gang. Welcome to the area.

You found a couple of really nice cachers when you met Macfriends! Welcome to the site.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by MTCrunch23 View Post
    Hello fellow cachers! My name is Lisa, I currently live in Thomaston, ME, and I was directed to the site by macfriends after we ran into each other at the grocery store :-) I just moved to Maine in August of 2008 but I've been caching for two years and I am really interested in meeting some more local cachers! I just wanted to drop in and say hi and I hope to make friends with some of you soon!

- Lisa H.
    Interesting post, Lisa. I wonder if we're all walking past cachers everyday and don't even know it. I say everyone start using your GPSr to navigate to the cereal isle so we can identify one one another.

Better yet, how about we wear travel bugs around our neck so we become trackable....or get one of those TB tee shirts.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Default Someday

Just wait. Some day we'll all have chips inserted under the skin behind our ears and the GPSR's will have scanners in them. There won't be any need to create Pathtags, you'll just be able to scan people and keep a history of who you've met.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Hey Lisa....Welcome to Maine and the Maine geocaching community. They're a good group of people who will become your friends very quickly. Try to get to some geo events...you'll meet many fellow geocachers that way. Enjoy!

Welcome to the site. There's lots of great people here with loads of info and experience.

Welcome - echo EMSDanel - try to make it to an event. It is hard to know who is a cacher on the trail if they don't have their GPSr in hand. Hope you are having fun.

Hi! Welcome