vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kaching karen finds # 1000

Way to go Karen! I'm glad to have been part of so many. Who ever would have thought that one crazy idea would be single cause of so much adventure!
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

What a great answer. The Delorme, the AlphaNumeric and Mainiac1957's Route 2 are fun for me as well.

Currently in Key Largo, FL on business and missing caching in Maine. While my time is very limited to cache here, there are very few caches placed in the upper Keys surprisingly, but a lot of potential for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    I think I can truthfully answer this one. I believe it was the Maine Delorme Challenge. There were too many adventures involved in this one including many geocaching friends.

But, aren't they all good?
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Way to go Karen!! Salute...and were you wearing your prom dress for this monumental find? Of course, that might not have been "fitting"..... ;-)

Karen, what can I say. Geocaching for me wouldn't have been as special as it has been without you. So many great memories...from camping at twenty below....walking in the rain...sharing tears at Relay. Congratulations to one of the Best.

Congrats on the 1K!

Congrats Karen!!!
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Congratulations!!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Default Congratulations!

Have fun on your next 1,000 and stay away from skunks!
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Way to go my friend! On to many more and the memories which go with them.

It's all been a blast. I've now got a cache in every province in Canada, except Newfoundland. Hmmmmmmmm.... could this be a kayak cache?

Thanks for all the good words.