vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ms. Toastmaster Hits 1000!

Default Ms. Toastmaster Hits 1000!

I see Dot has just logged her 1000th cache and probably a whole bunch more as she was up on the Stud Mill Road piling up the caches with many of other active geocachers. I know Dot continued caching with a bad knee and to that she is a kindred spirit and good friend as well. She has put out a lot of fun and challenging caches alone and with her comrades The Hookers! Way to go lady! Keep it going!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Congratulations Dot! I hopefully will be joining you soon. Now on to 2000!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Congratulations! There had to be a favorite in there.....which one was it?
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Way to go Dot. and congrats on your completion of the challenge.

We ran into TeamLex several times during our time there. Missed them at her 1,000th, 'Remember the River Drivers', but caught up with them at the next one long enought to snap a pic. Dot's knee was all swollen, but she was all smiles. Congrats on this milestone. With your knee, each cache should should be worth double!

Wow. Now that's commitment. I hope the knee heals up quick.

Hey Dot......nicely done, Lady! #1,000 is very special. Feels good, doesn't it?

Hey Dot!!! I was one of the lucky ones that shared this great milestone with you. It was just a great day of fun for Team lexmano. We all eclipsed some personal milestones along the way on our quest to gather at least 100 caches in one day. Not to say the least, finding 150 is a milestone I'll never be able to beat. I also passed 600 and 700 on the same day. Congratulations pal, it was a blast spending a great caching day with you. Happy caching on your way to your next milestone.

Congratulations Dot. I have enjoyed doing some of your great hides and also enjoyed meeting you at the "Elf" event last year. 1000 is a great milestone....onward and upward.

When we were planning the Stud Mill Road trip, Dottie needed 148 caches to reach 1000. I suggested she go get 15 or so before the trip so we could sure to get her there.

Well she got only 8 leaving us a secondary goal after the Centum of 140!! We picked up 5 before we started the Stud Mill Road caches and with 5 DNF's she ended the SMR experience with 139 finds, 999 for her career.

fortunately there was Remember The River Drivers cache not far away. Off we went and after a few minutes we made the find on the tricky hide. Great to be with Dottie and share this big event!!

We picked off a few more and she returned home that night with 151 finds for the day and many milestones reached. She completed the Alpha Numeric, she completed the Centum Challenge and hit 1000 finds. What a day!!

Our team was my uncle Dblbogey11, Merenner, Ms. Toastmaster and myself. A great day made possible by Ekidokai.