vb:literal>

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Download waypoints to your GPS

Default SMR Route

There's really no need for a route on this series. Just start in Costigan, go East, and when you see the ocean, you've gone far enough!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Haffy, I don't know the correct terms maybe, but I did download a route? into GSAK. There were the listings of the routes before I started to create one, that could be used. I did not see one of the Stud Mill Road however, to get them into my gps before we start the route.
    Yes, Dubord, :-) I know how to drive it, but want to get the co-ords into the until before we go......

I will just create a route myself and get the caches on each side of it. Hopefully it will work out fine.

You don't need a route, there are not so many caches around, so just query a circle of 500 with center in the middle of the road and you are all set. Besides I did them without a PQ, just as they were arriving to my cell phone
    Moo

Cano, I was wondering if you could get cell service on that entire road. No problems, huh?

Thanks for the information on how to do the search, by the way.

Cano, I was wondering the same. There are a number of areas in Maine where there is no cell service. Have you cached in these areas?

Quote Originally Posted by Waterski View Post
    Cano, I was wondering if you could get cell service on that entire road. No problems, huh?
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    Cano, I was wondering the same. There are a number of areas in Maine where there is no cell service. Have you cached in these areas?
    Some parts of studmill route are covered with one bar signal some are not covered at all. And Yes I cache in areas with no cell phone signal all the time. Maine doesn't have very good coverage. Good about T-mobile is they will allow you national roaming, so I just need signal from any network. I live and work in Bangor. At home I roam in UNICEL, on my way to work I have T-mobile, at work I roam in Cingular
    Moo