vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When and Why post to a Milestone?

The thing I like the most about this site is the conversations that we have regardless of the content. At least we have conversations unlike the other Maine site where they have nothing. Sorry but couldn't resist.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    My remarks were made in jest towards FFJ and Hiram.
    No problem. No damaged nerves. I just know both FFJ and myself have been mentioned before when it comes to not posting to these threads. I'm sure there are others, but we both freely admit it.
    Last edited by brdad; 06-30-2009 at 08:20 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default speaking of hiram...

So last weekend Aaron accomplished the following: 1, the Centum Challenge;2, Signs the log on the Maine Delorme Challenge; and 3, The Alpha Numeric Challenge. Anybody who has posted to this thread too "shy" to log a congrats to Aaron on these milestones? C'mon now, it's not hard, won't hurt, Aaron says it will make him feel good... It's spelled: C O N G R A T S. or any derivation that makes people smile!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    Oh, I just like stirring the pot I guess.
    Congratulations to the FTF on this cache.
    I had a few funny possible FTF logs for that, but I will refrain because I have too much email to reply to as it is.

Are we supposed to know what cache that is?
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Thumbs up

Congrats on the Delorme Challenge to Hiram! Maybe the Alphanumeric challenge too. Despite having done some stats for that cache, I have not even looked to see what I would have to do to accomplish it, so I can't make a valid interpretation of it. And I am sure the alphabet is easy for Hiram, he knows it by heart - at least backwards.
    Last edited by brdad; 06-30-2009 at 08:46 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Default Yay!

That's the spirit Dave! Congrats to you too on your thoughtful post!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I had a few funny possible FTF logs for that, but I will refrain because I have too much email to reply to as it is.

Are we supposed to know what cache that is?
    Naaaaaaa, could be anywhere Maine. I will say that zooming out revealed boku caches in close proximity. Therefore I snapped a photo versus embed the link.

I wouldn't put the name of the cache or the ftf'er here. That wouldn't be stirring the pot but rather starting a witch hunt. LOL Besides, whoever set it up enjoyed doing so(or at least I hope) and the individual that ftf'ed it enjoyed beating everyone to the cache. That re-occurring word of enjoy and the associated deriviative keeps popping up. Cache On!!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

And I am sure the alphabet is easy for Hiram, he knows it by heart - at least backwards.

yes dave, I can burp it both ways...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    My remarks were made in jest towards FFJ and Hiram.
    . . . and honestly that's the way I took it . . . I didn't figure you for the malicious sort and took it as just being a jest. However, in the future adding a or a or a often helps clarify your "thoughts."
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

. . .And I am sure the alphabet is easy for Hiram, he knows it by heart - at least backwards.
    First line of the day to make me laugh.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."