vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: When and Why post to a Milestone?

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I couldn't help but think FFJ and myself were two targets of this discussion. I have a few reasons why I don't post much anymore to these threads.
    . . ..
    No worries, mon.

It's all good . . . I'm not feeling the pain.

I'm not an anti-congratulatory curmudgeon . . . it's just not my "thing" -- just like I don't tend to do events, dislike micros in the woods for the most part and have never developed a taste for coffee or beer (which is ironic since my good friend Hiram is just the opposite . . . I mean when it comes to liking coffee and beer . . . but just not together . . . at least I'm pretty sure I've never seen him drink coffee/beer . . . vegetarian Guiness on the other hand I have seen him drink.

And I should add . . . I also have no hurt feelings when folks miss congratulating me on my own milestones . . . it really isn't a big deal for me.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    My first year I only did 35 caches
    HEY! Congratulations on that achievment! I only did 6........but I didn't start until December 27th! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Team V3 View Post
    As someone who does not cache as much as I would like, my numbers have been climbing VERY slowly. Once I hit 100 (after over a year of caching mind you) I am going to be VERY excited. Just thought I would warn you all.
    Heck, it took me nearly five years to hit 100. Of course, becoming the father of twin girls my first year into geocaching kind of put the kabosh on things for a while. However, it took me only 3-4 months to hit 200.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.