vb:literal>

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The CENTUM Challenge, GC1KCQW

Default The CENTUM Challenge, GC1KCQW

This is a new challenge cache recently published in Maryland.

Link http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...1-d530cfacca6e

An intriguing idea. We leave for Southern California Wednesday and will frolic in cache density we have not previously experienced.

Who knows, will a trip to Maryland be in our future? That $5 FTF prize is sure tempting. All kidding aside, it will be fun to see if we can approach that number.

Sometimes, it is just about the numbers!!

Talking You're following my thoughts. Creepy

Today I spent a little time driving around looking a possible hiding spots. I thought it would be fun to place a few hides before the WWWWWWWWWW. My family had so much fun racing around Windsor and I thought it would be OK to cling on to RULOST2 and WhereRwe?'s coattails (I hope they don't mind, please tell me if you do) But then I thought: Can you put to many caches out in one area? Oakland now has a bunch between the Messalonskee Trail caches, Laughing Terrys new caches, my three ect. Waterville isn't really loaded down like Augusta...... Fairfield has a few. I've really got some neat ideas for a few caches and I'm working hard on securing permission for a night cache/Multi setup this spring. Is it bad to overload an area?
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Wow! I did 53 in one day on the NH Rail Trail and I was pretty beat afterwards (wet shoes didn't help).
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    Today I spent a little time driving around looking a possible hiding spots. I thought it would be fun to place a few hides before the WWWWWWWWWW. My family had so much fun racing around Windsor and I thought it would be OK to cling on to RULOST2 and WhereRwe?'s coattails (I hope they don't mind, please tell me if you do) But then I thought: Can you put to many caches out in one area? Oakland now has a bunch between the Messalonskee Trail caches, Laughing Terrys new caches, my three ect. Waterville isn't really loaded down like Augusta...... Fairfield has a few. I've really got some neat ideas for a few caches and I'm working hard on securing permission for a night cache/Multi setup this spring. Is it bad to overload an area?
    There can never be too many caches, as long as they're all good ones!
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

No, it is not. Please do!

Default Wow

I never thought anyone would refer to Augusta as "overloaded." Wow, there was a time when it wasn't worth coming here to cache. My three caches were about one third of the existing caches. Thanks to all those who have placed caches in the area. I'm waiting for the spring to get them so I can do it by bicycle. Okay.... I'm weird.

My family had so much fun racing around Windsor and I thought it would be OK to cling on to RULOST2 and WhereRwe?'s coattails (I hope they don't mind, please tell me if you do)
    Go for it! We don't consider the Waterville/Winslow area "our area" for placing caches, and are glad that others have placed caches for the event attendees.

I did 200 caches in 4 days and thought I did pretty good! 100 in 24 hours would give me writers cramp.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    I did 200 caches in 4 days and thought I did pretty good! 100 in 24 hours would give me writers cramp.
    Hey Andy ,that is PRETTY GOOD and don't fool yourself....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Hey Andy ,that is PRETTY GOOD and don't fool yourself....
    I had some Maineiac following me around for most of it...