vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's here

I could definitely use the micromeals.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Anyone looking for details, check out the right sidebar on the home page or click here.

just a reminder that all proceeds go to the web site
    seen on bumper sticker: visualize--whirled peas

Default Shakes...

I am officially hooked on the Oreo Cookie Sundae Shakes...I would say its safe to say they are are as addictive as geocaching.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Quote Originally Posted by masterson of the universe View Post
    I am officially hooked on the Oreo Cookie Sundae Shakes...I would say its safe to say they are are as addictive as geocaching.

That would undoubtedly send me into diabetic seizures. LOL Maybe not THAT bad but it would definitely spike my blood sugar LOL
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

all proceeds go to the web site. you can get one of these cards by contacting me. if you don't like burger king then maybe you can get one for a friend or family member that does. again all proceeds go to the web site. you can't beat getting 20% of your purchase for an entire year.

Thanks to everyone who bought one of these cards. These will no longer be available till next year. We are hoping to start sales in late march or early april of next year. This year we raised $140 dollars from the cards. Thanks to everyone again.

Another thought if people are interested would be to offer them at christmas time if people are looking for stocking stuffers

Great job! Thanks for all your effort and contribution to the site and the game.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Great job! Thanks for all your effort and contribution to the site and the game.
    thank you as well helping with the graphics